Buy Low Price From Here Now
Samsung's YP-K3 2GB Audio Player is an ultra-thin subscription-enabled MP3 Player. Instead of being limited to one equalizer mode, like some other MP3 players, the K3 has five EQ modes so that your music plays the way you want to hear it. Keeping with the "more than the usual player" mentality, Samsung includes above average headphones. These comfortable bass boosting earphones fit comfortably in your ear and substantially limit extraneous noise for an improved listening experience. With an easy to browse picture menu, photo viewing capabilities and a built-in FM tuner, the K3 truly stands out among other flash-drive based MP3 players.
Readmore
Technical Details
- Slim and robust 2 GB audio player with digital FM radio- Compatible with MP3, WMA, and DRM-Janus audio files and JPEG photo files
- 1.8-inch full-color OLED display
- Five preset EQ modes
- Compatible with Windows XP and later operating systems
See more technical details
By A. Califano
Bought it for my son. He loves it! Arrived very quickly! Very pleased!
By Pat
Our public library requires windows operated MP3 Player. So there was only a few different choices. I have been extremely happy with my purchase for the purpose I bought it for. I put a book on it. The "keys" are flat and covered with the case, so there is no concern of getting gummed up keys. It is easy to bump a key and have it do something not wanted. So once I start listening to the book, I lock the keys, so I don't bump them. I'm happy with my purchase.
By gkot (Hartford, CT)
I have this MP3 payer for over a year. The sound quality is fantastic! Excellent product! I highly recommend it!
By M. Gundersen
I won't repeat everything I already stated on epinions at the link below. I picked up the K3 two years ago and have never regretted it! It's sleek, well designed and fun to use. The only con is if you have fat fingers you may find it hard to use as the display is quite sensitive. If your a man with large fingers (or women, but most women should probably be ok) I just recommend you test it out at your local electronics store. This is an awesome piece of technology.
[...]
By M. Battaglia (San Francisco, CA)
I really like this MP3 player and I believe it is a valid alternative to the more expensive iPod
Buy Samsung YP-K3JQR K3 2 GB Slim Portable Media Player (Red) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment