Buy Low Price From Here Now
Samsung's thin and sleek U3 USB Direct Player utilizes a slim USB connector, making it lightweight and extremely portable. The U3 works right out of the box--no need for cables, cords or docks and no need to install any programs. Simply slide a button on the U3 and a Slim USB connector will pop out. Plug it into any PC USB port and drag and drop music files.
Readmore
Technical Details
- 2 GB digital audio player with FM Radio and Voice Recording- Retractable USB 2.0 connector for direct interface with PC--no cables, cords or docks necessary
- Li-Polymer Battery provides up to 15 hours of playback when fully charged
- Supports MP3, WMA, OGG, and WMA-DRM10 audio file formats
- Use as a Flash Storage Device for transferring files
See more technical details
By Allen L. Thoren Sr.
I can't remember the number of hours that were advertised for this product to last on one charge but it doesn't even come close. I get between 5 and 7 hours and if I remember correctly the claim was 14 or 15 hours.
I use this for work and I need it to work 8 hours. I thought that even if it did not live up to it's claims it would at least make until I went home.
By Joon K (Chicago)
Despite what Wooque "IT" has said, it took me at most five minutes to downgrade the firmware and use it as a USB flash drive. Before I did that the MTP interface was painful; but now that it truly is a drag and drop device, the YP-U3 is exactly what I need. After about two years, mine finally died, and now it's become unreasonably expensive. I went for the Sansa Express instead and am relatively unhappy about the transition. I'm contemplating rebuying this product.
The touch features can be a little annoying, but overall the YP-U3 was remarkably convenient. I worried for the USB dongle, but it never failed me.
By Stephen J. Staurovsky
I wanted to bring my music running, but didn't want to carry my big Zune. This is the perfect solution. Its easy to use, sounds decent, and has a huge capacity if I wanted to use it to move data around too.
By Monica Barraza (San Diego, CA USA)
It's perfect, I love it! It's lightweigt yet holds a lot of music. I take while exercising and just about anywhere else.
By mstzo (san diego)
This thing is nuts! I bought it because my favorite cassette tape finally quit on me lol. If you are a value freak, seriously get this.
Bottom line I paid 30 bucks (shipping included) for the following:
-2Gb memory
-Playlist w/DRAG and DROP
-MP3/WMA compatible
-ID3 Tag (IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGES EVEN)((Feeling Finnish Friend?))
-FM radio w/ freakin 20 presets and not bad reception
-Voice recording
-Flash drive capability
-Snappy looking display
-Extremely handy About screen which tells you how much capacity you have leftover and how many songs are currently on your device
-Quality earphones
-Touch keypad (you've gotta be a complete moron with zero finger dexterity if you don't find this pad easy to use)
-Tiny and light
-Cool color
-Random LED light that blinks anytime you do anything with it lol or if you like the randomness, you can set it to randomly blink when it feels like it
-Cord organizer (which I have yet to figure out hehe)
-A sense of superiority over Ishuffle users
Buy Samsung YP-U3JQG 2GB USB Digital Audio player with FM Radio (Green) Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment